Newrest is recruiting a General Manager for its Inflight Catering activity in Brazil.
Your main missions will be to manage our settlement in Brazil on operational, financial, commercial, QHSE, purchasing, logistics and HR aspects.
- Lead Newrest settlement in Brazil, follow and implement the strategy of the company in this new country
- Units revamping or new works supervision to adapt production facilities to Newrest’s requirements
- Execute strategic orientations of the company in terms of developing new business in Inflight Catering industry
- Initiate and follow public relations actions with potential, new, as well as established clients
- Ensure compliance with contractual commitments between Newrest, its customers and clients
- Warrant the sustainability of economic balances and ratios with a focus on food and labor cost as per the group’s standards
- Being a guarantor of the implementation of HACCP procedures and standards, both on food and handling
- Supervise recruitments of operational profiles while respecting the budget granted by the General Management
- Ensure proper management, training and support teams
- Promote a good social climate, enforce and implement signed agreements
- Master Degree in General Business Management
- Minimum 5 years of experience at a managing level ideally in the field of catering
- Portuguese and English fluent
- Ability to manage a multi sites business
- Real ability to manage and control costs
- Implement procedures of rationalization, control and reporting
- Analyze results, offer and implement remedial action (through detailed action plans, quantified and followed)
- Excellent communication skills (customers, suppliers, investors, employees ...)
CONTRACT: Permanent contract - Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in Brazil - with numerous travels around the country
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.6 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.