Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is a global leader multi-sector catering is recruiting a unit Inflight manager trainee (H/F) to join the graduate program for its subsidiary in Greece.
Newrest Greece, leader in Inflight catering services with subsidiaries all over Greece, offers career opportunities and is constantly looking for new talents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
Reporting to the Unit inflight manager, you will be trained to our jobs in order to integrate, in the medium-term, one of our inflight units abroad.
- Main tasks
- Manage locally customer relationships working in conjunction with the
- Commercial department based in Athens
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure high quality of services
- Set up lean management throughout the entire production processes
- Ensure & continuously optimize financial objectives
- Implement procedures & standards of NEWREST Group.
- Recognize & develop his team members
- Organisation de Tool Box meeting réguliers
Profil and conditions
- University degree, preferably in Production Engineering or Agrifood Technology
- Very good knowledge of English language, knowledge of French language will be considered an asset
- Organization and communication skills, team player, flexible, customer service oriented
- Previous operational experience in Aviation sector will be considered an asset
Contract : Temporary contrat of 12 months in Greece
Location : 6 months training program in Heraklion Crete with the final objective to be relocated in one of Newrest’s various subsidiaries in Greece.
With origins in Group Catair in 1996 and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With 2017 revenues under management of almost 1.8 Billion Euros and more than 30,800 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.