Newrest is recruiting a QHSE Manager to support its development in The Netherlands.
Provide support to Newrest’s operations and to ensure that all legislative issues concerning: Health, Safety, Welfare at Work, Quality, Food Safety and Management of environment are integrated into the operational practices of the company by the implementation of effective management systems to support effective risk management and controlling continuous improvement of QHSE performance.
- Ensure that all employees comply with Safety, Quality, Food Safety and Environment requirements as specified in the global QHSE Management System. These requirements must be implemented and maintained in all existing sites
- Review all internal and external audit reports to ensure that the rules of the company and customers are properly and efficiently implemented
- Check compliance with the requirements of HACCP, QMS and HSE norms and systems, update all material information and ensure that all updates are effectively communicated to all operational divisions
- Plan Quality, HACCP and HSE audits
- Provide monthly reporting of results achieved against key QHSE indicators and evaluate the achievement of objectives
- Develop a training plan and update training materials for internal training on food hygiene, for Health and Safety induction, for HACCP, Quality and Environment compliance
- Collect on a monthly basis data on sickness leaves, measure accidents rates
- Contribute to the development and implementation of criteria for suppliers selection and audit
- Manage quality complaints
- Lead investigations in case of food poisoning or other illness / injury of staff
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in QHSE management and food safety
- Experience in catering and/or inflight activity is mandatory
- Health and Safety
- Food Hygiene
- Strenghten current ISO certifications
- English fluent, Dutch and French are a plus
CONTRACT: Permanent contract – Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in Amsterdam – The Netherlands
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With 2017 revenues under management of almost 1.8 Billion Euros and more than 30,800 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.