Newrest is looking for an Operations Director for its subsidiary in Bolivia.
Newrest Bolivia has developed its business through its activities in contract catering and remote sites. Newrest Bolivia offers its services to 3 sectors: inflight catering, contract catering and remote site.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Operations Director will be responsible for all contracts on managerial, technical, human and financial aspects.
- Ensure at all times the client satisfaction and EHS compliance with Group’s standards
- Responsible for the proper service delivery and respect of contractual terms for the best interest of the company
- Provide the appropriate supply of sites and develop an effective purchasing policy
- Being a support for the Operations Manager to organize and manage teams, business units, supply chain and production teams
- Ensure implementation of procedures and standards Group sites (operations, finance, purchasing, storage, QHSE ...)
- Ensure, through regular site visits and controls, the proper implementation of the actions defined
- Assist the Operations Manager to supervise the recruitment process based on budgets
- Develop the staff (assessments, training, upgrades), with the aim of improving the quality of service, performance, responsiveness and sales development
- To implement Winrest and generalise its use according to the Group standards
- Assist the Operations Manager to maintain a good social climate, implement and develop existing agreements
- To implement a clear working procedure with each site added with a strict reporting
- Pass any information on the Operations Manager about anomalies or malfunctions which may hinder the smooth running of operations
- Minimum 5+years of experience in catering operations management in an international environment
- IT tools awareness
- Multi-cultural teams management
- Outcome orientation
- Resistance to stressful situations
- Well organized, rigorous and methodical but enough adaptability to local constraints.
- Spanish and English fluent, French is a plus
CONTRACT: Permanent contract – Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in Santa Cruz de la Sierra - Bolivia
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With 2017 revenues under management of almost 1.8 Billion Euros and more than 30,800 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.