Newrest is looking for a Customer Service Manager to support its activities in Mexico.
- Ensure all information (flight schedules, manuals, instructions...) is distributed to all "key" people of the unit and units services
- Ensure information is clearly understood, completed and applied by everyone
- Intensively control the conformity of the preparation and delivery of benefits and services relative to trade agreements
- Ensure billing is correct: all items are charged at the right price
- Provide excellent relationship with stopovers to retain and create a unique operational and commercial relationship
- Provide centralized and fluid external / internal operational communication between the unit and clients
- Control and monitors the crew comment: adequate response within 24h00
- Ensure proper execution of corrective actions
- Create business relationships with new customers, allowing the signing of new contracts
- Minimum 2 years of experience in commercial or customer services positions
- Experience in catering companies is mandatory
- A previous experience on Airlines customer services is appreciated
- English and Spanish fluent
- Customer focus, empathy, negotiation skills, constancy, work under pressure, results oriented
- Client satisfaction will be your priority
- Outcome orientation
- Resistance to stressful situations
- Well organized, rigorous and methodical but enough adaptability to local constraints
- Commercial awareness
- Hands on personality
- Excellent computers skills (Office Suite)
CONTRACT: Permanent contract – Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in Cancun – Mexico
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With 2017 revenues under management of almost 1.8 Billion Euros and more than 30,800 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.