This individual will be a type of line supervisor for our supply end of the SLC manufacturing facility. This person will be highly engaged with the daily operations of the environment while ensuring that employees are on task and engaged.
- Supervise and lead a team and prepare for different jobs
- Lead the team to conduct inventories every 10 days
- Place orders with suppliers into the system
- Train and integrate new employees
- Ensure preparation and assembly of food and non-food services according to client needs
- Check the conformity of services according on customer specifications
- Complete traceability documents (e.g., exposure time sheet)
- Comply at all times with good hygiene and manufacturing practices (HACCP, FIFO, etc)
- Coordinate cleaning, washing and sanitation of premises in accordance with standards
- Requisition supplies and materials, Estimate the daily needs of the team, including equipment & personnel, submit to his immediate supervisor
- Track timings & monitor staff breaks to ensure compliance
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- The Deputy Supply Manager, manages other employees.
This team performs the following tasks:
- Moving Grocery, Fridge & Freezer product from receiving to storage and to the floor
- Prioritize, organize, and ensure stock is put away promptly, following all instructions
- Dispose products in fridges & freezers so they are easy to grab / collect
- Ensure all products have shelf tags and / or appropriate labels
- Accurately complete routine documentation, such as pick sheets, manifests, and unload lists
- Rotating stock in freezer units, walk-in fridge, and other designated storage areas
- Must wear security equipment & outfit while on duty
- Notify Manager of any special orders or product requests from other departments
- Ensure cleanliness of department
- Adhere to all laws and policies with regards to unit operations, health, safety, & hygiene compliance
- Ability to work in varying temperatures and environments - walk-in fridge (below 40°F – 4°C) / freezers (below 1°F – minus 18°C)
- Dexterity to lift and maneuver loads (45 lbs+ / 20 kg+)
- Ability to read in English, write in English, speak in English
- Good knowledge of HACCP is an asset (training will be provided otherwise)
- Prior experience in working with cold environments is preferred (freezers are below 1°F – minus 18°C)
- Ability to handle pressure in a fast paced environment
JOB TYPE : Full Time – Starting date : As soon as possible.
LOCATION: 3555 Ninigret Drive, Building VI, Suite 600, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84104 USA
SALARY: $37,440 (Gross Annual Salary)
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Lunch is provided everyday for free at the company’s cost
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Holiday pay
- Paid Time Off
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference Deputy Supply SLC ) OR Apply online.
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.6 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
Newrest is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Newrest maintains a drug-free workplace and is committed to building inclusion and leveraging diversity.