Newrest is looking for an Inflight Unit Manager to manage its activities in Chile.
Your main mission will be to manage our inflight unit in Santiago on operational, financial, commercial, QHSE, purchasing, logistics and HR aspects.
Our inflight unit in Santiago produces 1 400 meals a day et delivers 45 flights a day.
- Warrant compliance with contractual commitments between Newrest and its customers
- Ensure sustainability of economic balances and ratios with a focus on food and labor cost as per the group's standards and country budget
- Being a guarantor of the implementation of HACCP procedures and standards, both on food and handling
- Ensure the best operational management and supervise procurement, production and handling
- Manage recruitment for all positions required in the unit
- Manage, train and support all staff in order to develop internal skill and detect talents
- Ensure a good social climate, enforce and implement agreements
- Develop and reinforce, in accordance with the General Manager, commercial relationship with current and new customers in order to develop Newrest activity
- Share Santiago’s unit best practices by implementing specific training dedicated to Inflight catering management
- At least 5 years in a similar position in Inflight catering or Agrifood industry
- Spanish fluent, English and French are a plus
- Proven skills in: Finance, Cost Management, QHSE and HR
- Commercial awareness
- Charisma and leadership in front of local teams
- Hands on personality
- Excellent computers skills (Office Suite)
- Client satisfaction will be your priority
- Ability to manage a multicultural staff,
- Goal oriented
- Outcome orientation
- Resistance to stressful situations
- Well organized, rigorous and methodical but enough adaptability to local constraints
CONTRACT: Permanent contract – Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in Santiago – Chile
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With 2017 revenues under management of almost 1.8 Billion Euros and more than 30,800 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.