With origins in Group Catair in 1996 and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With revenues under management of almost 1.9 Billion Euros in 2017-18 and 32,000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
At year end closing 2018 (September) Newrest is 94,58% management-owned, with its managers holding its capital (340 managers). The remaining capital is held by Private Equity Funds (3,5%) and Private Investors (1,92%).
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.
- Moving Fridge & Freezer product from receiving to storage and to the floor
- Prioritize, organize, and ensure stock is put away promptly, following all instructions
- Dispose products in fridges & freezers so they are easy to grab / collect
- Ensure all products have shelf tags and / or appropriate labels
- Accurately complete routine documentation, such as pick sheets, manifests, and unload lists
- Rotating stock in freezer units, walk-in fridge, and other designated storage areas
- Must wear security equipment & outfit while on duty
- Notify Manager of any special orders or product requests from other departments
- Assist in cleanliness of department
- Ability to work in close quarters and perform repetitive tasks in varying environmental conditions.
- Adhere to all laws and policies with regards to unit operations, health, safety, & hygiene compliance
- Any additional job responsibilities as required by the Team Lead, Lead-Hand or Manager
- Requires to be on their feet working while clocked in, unless on break
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Dexterity to lift and maneuver loads (45 lbs+ / 20 kg+)
- Ability to read in English, write in English, speak in English
- Good knowledge of HACCP is an asset (training will be provided otherwise)
- Ability to handle pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work mornings, day, weekends (depending on assigned shift)
- Attendance, diligence, punctuality, reliability
Salary : $14.00 / hour
Part-time, weekends only