Newrest is looking for a Camp Boss to support its projects in Guyana.
Under the supervision of the General Manager, you will manage staff and maintain quality operation of catering & services on offshore site.
- Allocate duties and tasks to subordinate catering personal on site/camp
- Issue provisions and housekeeping material to staff for smooth running of contract
- Interact with clients’ personnel and sort out issues of a monitor nature pertaining to the contract as long as they are as per company norms
- Recommend staff for promotion, transfer, suspension and termination according to performance
- Sanction advance to catering personnel as per company policy
- Plan menus
- Indent for provisions and ensure proper storage and optimum usage
- Ensure a high standard of hygiene
- Maintain costs as per norms
- Be responsible for work allocation on his site/camp
- Ensure all levels, crew rooms, public areas, toilets and offices are neat and clean
- Ensure that laundry services are of a high standard
- Be responsible for implementing company discipline and grievance procedure
- Develop and train local staff
- Observe all safety rules and procedures
- Supervise staff to ensure all HSE rules & procedures are followed and hazards/ near miss and accidents are properly reported
- At least 5 years in a similar position at an international level
- An offshore experience is mandatory
- IT tools awareness
- English fluent, French is a plus
- Client satisfaction will be your priority
- Ability to manage a multicultural staff
- Outcome orientation
- Resistance to stressful situations
- Well organized, rigorous and methodical but enough adaptability to local constraints.
CONTRACT: Permanent contract – Starting date as soon as possible
ROTATION: 28 days on / 28 days off
LOCATION: Position located in remote site (offshore site) - Guyana
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
With origins in Group Catair in 1996 and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With revenues under management of almost 1.9 Billion Euros in 2017-18 and 32,000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.