Newrest Group is looking for a Lounge Supervisor to join our exclusive team at Qatar Lounge London Heathrow Terminal 4.
You will be responsible for supervising, guiding and coaching staff to ensure an efficient operation of the Qatar lounge. Interact with customers by explaining the food and beverages on offer, recommendations to meet the exact needs of Qatar premium customers. Flexibility is vital as you will work a range of shift patterns and in return receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits such as our company pension plan, free parking on site, 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays, excellent training and development opportunities, meals on duty, valeted uniform and many more.
- Ensure customer service is delivered at the highest quality through efficient management of assigned staff and continuous improvement to product and services
- Overseeing manpower rosters and ensuring full coverage on day to day shifts
- Oversee the ordering off all produce to ensure sufficient supplies of all F&B and other materials at all times
- Ensure personal and food hygiene, as well as housekeeping standards in the lounge food service areas and kitchen are adhered to, as per the company and legal requirements
- Interact with lounge customers to gain feedback on services/products and communicate findings to Newrest and Qatar management in a timely manner
- Ensure buffet and stock levels of all F&B items are properly maintained and replenished regularly as required, and in accordance with food safety standards
- Responsible for the presentation of all food and beverage, ensuring quality & quantity are constantly monitored, maintained and display is as per set specification
- Provide training and guidance to service staff on the presentation and display of food and beverages
- Oversee staff performance, train and coach staff to ensure a smooth operation
- Monitor staff punctuality including return to work interviews and grooming and guide as required
- Liaise with Newrest and Qatar management for any irregularities and other important information impacting the lounge operations
- Plan and delegate tasks to the team members before the beginning of each shift
- Operational awareness, understand of HACCP, COSHH, DDA, Food Hygiene, Health and safety and CAA requirements
- Act as a positive ambassador for the business and show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in customer service (desirable)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with multiple departments and customers
- Demonstration of strong management of staff and sub ordinates in all areas
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
CONTRACT: Full time/Permanent
LOCATION: London, Heathrow
With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With 2017 revenues under management of almost 1.8 Billion Euros and more than 30,800 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.