Newrest is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to support its development in Barcelona.
- Experience as head of definition and coordination of projects
- Proven experience in digital marketing and implementation of digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to work and influence stakeholders
- Experience working in a matrix organization with complex customer interfaces
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Expert in digital analysis tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Define the marketing plan in collaboration with the team and the Business Development Lead
- Plan and manage the Marketing budget, including the definition, control and monitoring of the means of payment with external agencies
- Supervise the implementation of the programs according to the marketing plans to guarantee time, within the delivery of the budget and the adequate performance of the investments
- Manage the activation of the marketing plan in the market jointly with the product team
- Analyze all promotional / marketing campaigns through Google Analytics, Sales force and other digital tools to work with in order to optimize the plans
- Experience in food sector
- Experience 5 years
- Languages English C1 and Spanish fluent
CONTRACT: Long term contract - Resident position
LOCATION: Position located in Barcelona - Spain
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile or range of salary
With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With 2017 revenues under management of almost 1.8 Billion Euros and more than 30,800 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.