Newrest is looking for a IT Project Manager to support its development in Barcelona.
- Follow up all phases of life of the assigned project
- Taking requirements and needs of the Company in software, hardware and communication systems
- Direct interaction with client
- Compliance with the KPIs of the group
- Collaboration with the IT matrix
- Study of offers of computer suppliers from the economic and technical point of view
- Ensure the good level of service of the contracted IT providers
- Technical training of the team in your area
- Detect the training needs existing in the different zones at user level and train them
- Analyze the technical, human and economic resources necessary to develop your activity
- Control of the execution and completion of the different assigned milestones
- Proactive identification of problems and / or conditions that may affect the projects or related services
- Report of incidents
- Regular report to the General Management
- Experience - 5 years
- Level of studies- Graduate in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications
- Languages - English C1
- Analytical capacity
- Desired requirements:
- Knowledge of point of sale systems (point of sale)
- Knowledge of SQL / Reporting Service
- Knowledge of Microsoft VBA (Visual Basic for applications)
- Knowledge of Power BI
CONTRACT: Long term contract - Resident position
LOCATION: Position located in Barcelona - Spain
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile or range of salary
With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With 2017 revenues under management of almost 1.8 Billion Euros and more than 30,800 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.