Newrest is recruiting a QHSE Supervisor to support its development in Angola.
Provide support to Newrest’s operations and to ensure that all legislative issues concerning: Health, Safety, Welfare at Work, Quality, Food Safety and Management of environment are integrated into the operational practices of the company by the implementation of effective management systems to support effective risk management and controlling continuous improvement of QHSE performance.
- Assist the QHSE Manager and support QHSE team in the implementation and maintaining of ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP, ISO 14001, and Safety systems and procedures
- Participate to the building of a strong structural Quality, Health, Safety and Environment for the company and the employees
- Organize and follow up staff training and TBM to meet the training objectives
- Review all internal and external audit reports to ensure that the rules of the company and customers are properly and efficiently implemented
- Provide monthly reporting of results achieved against key QHSE indicators and evaluate the achievement of objectives
- Assume QHSE Manager responsibilities when he is off duty or absent
- Collect on a monthly basis data on sickness leaves, measure accidents rates
- Contribute to the development and implementation of criteria for suppliers selection and audit
- Manage quality complaints
- Drive QHSE inspections on sites and help operations implement corrective actions
- Lead investigations in case of food poisoning or other illness / injury of staff
- Off shore trips for QHSE inspections are also required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position or in food production industry
- Bachelor / Master degree in Quality and Safety related fields with solid knowledge of HACCP practical implementation
- Trainers certificate
- Master the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 22000
- Excellent communication skills
- Mastery of MS Office pack with advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in project management
- Portuguese fluent mandatory, English or French is a plus
CONTRACT: Permanent contract – Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in Luanda - Angola
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
With origins in Group Catair in 1996 and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With revenues under management of almost 1.9 Billion Euros in 2017-18 and 32,000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.