Newrest Netherlands is now looking to strengthen its IT department with an IT Manager to support its future development.
You are attached to the Country Manager and will also depend on the Group IT Director.
In close collaboration with the Group's IT team, you will manage the country's IT infrastructure and network infrastructure. You will also take part in many Group projects suitable for our various subsidiaries worldwide, whether user experience, collaborative or security projects.
- Assist the local teams of the country
- Establish installation / use procedures
- Test and develop the IT solutions of the group
- Administer and maintain the general system and network infrastructure (workstations and servers under Windows and Hyper-V)
- Launch new IT resources (installation, configuration, configuration of IT equipment and software)
- Manage incidents of Windows / MacOs computer park (analysis and understanding of the origin of the malfunction, resolution)
- Train users on the proper use and good practices of IT tools
- Support the use of financial software such as SAGE Line 100 and Hyperion Financial Management
- Maintain the computer security protocols of the workstations and the network
- Manage infrastructures related to the computer park (telephony, printers, PC components ...)
- Choosing local hardware and software
- Ensure consistency and development of local information systems
- Anticipate the costs and costs of the studied solutions
- Support on IT projects:
- Be part of the smooth running of every business IT project in the country, from the design phase to the deployment and transfer of responsibility to the business teams
- Coordinate the different actions between the local project teams and the headquarters support teams
- Participate in group solution deployment projects (antivirus, collaborative tools, security protocols, internal tools ...)
- Ensure compliance with the Corporate strategy
You have a 2-3 years degree in IT oriented infrastructure and you have a first experience of 2 to 3 years in administration of PC / Mac operating systems and servers under Windows.
You have strong knowledge:
- In networks (protocol, routing, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi ...)
- In computer security (firewall, access control ...)
- In storage (SAN, NAS, replication)
- In HYPER-V virtualization
- In active Directory / LDAP directory
- Knowledge in cloud virtualization (Azure and AWS) and database (Oracle, SQL Server) are a plus
- Knowledge of financial software SAGE Line 100 and Oracle HFM (Hyperion Financial Management)
- Knowledge in SQL Server queries
- You are able to communicate in Dutch and English (both written and spoken)
- Your service spirit, your team spirit and your relationship allow you to be pro-active. Your motivation and your dynamism will be evaluated first
- Rigorous and responsive, you have a good analytical capacity. Your communicative and listening skills, your autonomy are essential qualities to succeed in this function
CONTRACT: Permanent contract (manager) – Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in Amsterdam Schipol
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
With origins in Group Catair in 1996 and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With revenues under management of almost 1.9 Billion Euros in 2017-18 and 32,000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.