Newrest is looking for a Management Controller to support its development in Madrid (28042 Barajas) in inflight catering.
- Prepare the economic and financial analysis necessary for making decisions
- Preparation and monitoring of the company's budget
- Supervise the correct application of the company's procedures
- Supervise and collaborate in the Internal Audit Programs that are carried out
- Provide tax and accounting advice to other units
- Collaborate in the external audit process
- Respect the company's environmental policy
- other functions not previously collected
CONTRACT: Long term contract, starting date: 2 September 2019
LOCATION: Madrid 28042 Barajas
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
With origins in Group Catair in 1996 and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With revenues under management of almost 1.9 Billion Euros in 2017-18 and 32,000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.