Newrest’s kitchen in Santa Cruz opened in 2014 and is mostly dedicated to preparing meals for airlines, business aviation and remote sites. The 1,060 m2 site was designed by the Group’s Internal Construction Department, which has a wealth of experience in building and renovating inflight kitchens around the world. In order to guarantee maximum safety, the kitchen is equipped with the latest in biometric technology.
The unit is located only 1,6 km from Viru Viru international airport and 3 km from a direct access to the tracks.
Today the Newrest kitchen in Santa Cruz prepares an average of 492 meals every day. In providing these services, the site meticulously follows the HACCP Quality and Hygiene procedures. The kitchen prepares Western-style cuisine. Efficient and sure production unit, we are granting it with an ISO 22000 certification.
- Google + page of Newrest Santa Cruz
- Newrest inflight catering expertise
- Newrest Santa Cruz: Km 11 carretera al Norte – Parque Empresarial Coronado – Santa Cruz de la Sierra – Bolivia
- Phone: + 591 3 388 82 24 / Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our VIP services presentation
- Our VIP menu