The Newrest Group is recruiting a QHSE Director to join its headquarters in Toulouse.
Under the responsibility of the Group's Co-CEOs, you will be in charge for overall management of all Quality, Health & Safety and Environement aspects of the Group. You will be in charge of coordinating the QHSE function and will act as matrix support for all of the Group's activities.
- Supervise and train the matrix team of QHSE managers, composed of 4 people
- Establish, maintain and develop a QHSE management system in line with Group standards and contracts signed with our clients
- Establish and follow international standards for the harmonization of our processes, the standardization of our operational and commercial documentation and the collection of all information from our operating countries
- Manage and develop the matrix relationship with zones and countries
- Set up tools and structures in case of emergency:
- Food crisis
- Intoxication and other health incidents
- Support and lead upcoming ISO certifications and consolidate current ISO certifications
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position or in the agri-food and/or catering sector
- Initial training in QHSE or food safety
- Mastering the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 and 14001
- Regulatory control in the field of food safety and catering
- You are used to work in an international environment, you look for a challenging position in a growing up company
- Mastery of computer tools (Advanced Excel)
- Experience in project management
- French and English fluent, Spanish is a plus
CONTRACT: Permanent contract - Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in Toulouse – France – Frequent trips in France and abroad are expected
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With 2017 revenues under management of almost 1.8 Billion Euros and more than 30,800 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.