The Newrest Group is recruiting an International Buyer to join its headquarters in Toulouse.
In collaboration with the Group Purchasing Manager, you will do missions in purchasing sector as an internal consultant within the Group's subsidiaries in Africa, Europe, the Middle East, South America, North America and Oceania.
- Support and training of local purchasing teams
- Follow-up of the recommendations with the audited persons
- Creation, monitoring and review of standardized purchasing processes
- Deployment of Group instructions and formalization of best practices
- Audit, analysis and implementation of action plans to improve the purchasing performance of international subsidiaries
- Emissions of mission reports and transmission of results to the CEO
- Implementation and monitoring of purchasing projects in the context of subsidiary launch or mobilization of major contracts
- Studies and various actions on purchasing projects involving several countries / areas
- Master Degree in purchasing management or international business
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a multi-site purchasing department or in the purchasing process audit, ideally in the agri-food and/or catering sector
- You are autonomous, organized and very involved in your mission, you have a rigor and a level of requirement allowing you to set up action plans
- You are attracted by challenge and your tenacity will be assets for the success of your missions
- You are attracted by a strong international context
- French and English fluent, Spanish is a plus
CONTRACT: Permanent contract - Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in Toulouse – France – Frequent trips abroad up to 2 consecutive weeks are expected
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
With origins in Group Catair in 1996 and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With revenues under management of almost 1.9 Billion Euros in 2017-18 and 32,000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.