Newrest is looking for a Financial and Administrative Director to set up its activities in Guyana.
Newrest in Guyana offers its services to remote site catering sector.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Financial and Administrative Director will be at the head of the financial department in its reference area and on all Newrest sites in Guyana.
- Creating, managing and training the local administrative team (finance-accounting, human resources and taxation)
- Produce corporate accounts for the subsidiary and guarantee the respect of local accountancy, tax and corporate obligations
- Set up and monitor the group standards and procedures in the subsidiary
- Develop the budget and lead budget control
- Establish monthly reporting
- Carry out management control on activities and operational performance indicators
- Manage cash position in close collaboration with the group’s banking organizations
- Lead relations with third parties, customers, suppliers and consultants
- Maintain daily contacts with the Group's head office and supply ad hoc analyses on request
- Master Degree in Finance
- Minimum experience of 5 years in Finance
- English fluent, French is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Flow charts (cash position forecasts, cash flow management)
- Multi-cultural teams management
- You are used to work in an international environment
- You look for a challenging position in a growing up company
CONTRACT: Permanent contract - Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in Georgetown - Guyana
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
With origins in Group Catair in 1996 and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With revenues under management of almost 1.9 Billion Euros in 2017-18 and 32,000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.