Newrest is looking for an Operations Director to support its development in rail catering.
Your main missions will be to manage our rail catering contracts on operational aspects.
Reporting to the C.O.O., the Operations Director will be responsible for all contracts on managerial, technical, human and financial aspects.
The first objective will be to support and develop the business while ensuring a high level of quality and service, to coordinate the organization and contracts management.
- Ensure at all times the client satisfaction and EHS compliance with group’s standards
- Responsible for the proper service delivery and respect of contractual terms for the best interest of the company
- Develop in the subsidiary our market share and ensure its higher profitability
- Strengthen our local partnerships with existing and future clients
- Ensure at all times clients satisfaction and EHS compliance with group’s standards
- Ensure with our clients’ representatives and operation supervisors that we:
- Maximize the client satisfaction
- Manage efficiently our human resources (productivity & quality)
- Meet the cost targets and EHS standards
- Initiate required training
- Implement the proper service delivery and respect of contractual terms for the best interest of the company
- Respect assigned cost and sales targets
- Develop the staff (assessments, training, upgrades), with the aim of improving the quality of service, performance, responsiveness and sales development
- Manage sales team around the development of sales and customer satisfaction
- Determines the needs for commercial staff
- Ensure work schedules are properly implemented
- Enforce clear working procedures with each site and strict reporting
- Minimum 5+years of experience in rail catering operations management in an international environment
- Ideally in the field of rail catering
- Experience in catering is mandatory
- Multi-cultural teams management
- English fluent, French are a plus
CONTRACT: Permanent contract - Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in multiple countries
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
With origins in Group Catair in 1996 and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With revenues under management of almost 1.9 Billion Euros in 2017-18 and 32,000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.