NEWREST AT A GLANCE:
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession (visit our website : http://www.newrest.eu/en/).
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.3 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities worldwide within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
NEWREST IN CANADA:
Our clients are leading airlines companies such as Air Canada Jazz, American Airlines, Aero Mexico, Air France KLM, Saudia Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Egyptair, Ethiopian Airlines, and Brussels Airline.
Newrest has 3 major operational units based in Toronto, Montreal & Calgary.
These units, specialized in airline catering & buy-on-board are successfully growing and we are looking for new talents to reinforce and develop our business.
Newrest is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Apply today and be a part of our team, delivering exceptional catering services and food products to top–notch airlines all around the world !
- Prepare the trays, china, forks, knives, glasses, napkins and various other containers for production
- Maintains clean, sanitary stock of dishes and utensils required by other departments
- Dispose clean dishes and utensils to proper areas as needed for other departments
- Maintains clean, sanitary work area, safe storage of dish carts and related supplies
- Follow established guidelines, food safety, health & safety policies and procedures
- Keep accurate records of cleaning performed
- Keep team lead, supervisor and manager informed of any unsanitary practices that may be occurring
- Have the ability to stand and/or stoop for the full shift
- Ability to work with strong chemicals
- Ability to work in high places and/or tight spaces
- Ability to work near or around machinery
- Safely handle and store cleaning products
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to store, dispose, remove items on high shelves
- Good knowledge of HACCP is an asset
- Attendance, diligence, punctuality, reliability
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work mornings & weekends