Newrest a specialist in out-of-home food service is recruiting a QHSE Assistant to join the graduate program in Angola.
Under the responsability of QHSE Manager, you will provide support to Newrest’s operations and to ensure that all legislative issues concerning : Health, Safety at Work, Quality, Food Safety and Management of environment are integrated into the operational practices of the company by the implementation of effective management systems to support effective risk management and controlling continuous improvement of QHSE performance on site.
Main tasks :
- Assist the QHSE Manager and support QHSE team in the implementation of ISO 22000 certification of the production site
- Staff training and TBM to organize on site
- Manage quality complaints and help operations to implement corrective actions
- Lead investigations in case of food poisoning or other illness / injury of staff
- To follow up daily hygiene good practices and HACCP on site
- To ensure quality and hygiene controls
- To monitor non-conformities and customers complaints
- To participate in daily tasks of quality department (metrology, traceability, non-conformity analysis, food samples collection, temperature controls...)
- To prepare the site monthly QHSE reporting for the QHSE manager
- To participate in reception controls
- To participate in customers inspections
The candidate will also be required to carry out HACCP inspections and to ensure QHSE monitoring in several production sites.
LOCALISATION : Luanda- Angola
- Graduated from an engineering school agri-food
- Compliance with procedures and autonomous
- Adaptability in a multicultural environment
- Read, Write and speaks perfectly in Portuguese (English is a real added value)
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2018 revenues under management of 1,800 M€ and more than 32 000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.