Newrest is looking for a Deputy Operations Manager to support its development in Chile.
Newrest Group is presents in Chile through its activities in inflight catering, contract catering and remote site.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Deputy Operations Manager will be the reference area and on all Newrest Chile remote sites.
- Work with the Operations Manager to implement the company's policies
- Autonomous in the execution of his day to day work inside the scope of his responsibility.
- Responsible of the operational client relation and of the contractual condition
- Responsible of the operational link between our organization and client one.
- Ensure that material and human resources are available for distribution as per the budget and identify eventual deviation in order to correct it with his hierarchy
- Verify that the quality and quantity of finished products delivered by operations, as required by the customer and conform as per our QHSE process
- Keep staff in charge informed of updates on procedures and safety measures, through talks, briefings and training
- In general, maintain a constant contact with the client, to listen to their needs and solve their claims promptly, if any
- Responsible of the cost control
- Responsible of the correct use of our internal ERP
- Responsible of the correct application of the financial, administrative and control procedure
- Responsible of the correct application of QHSE process in each location
- Management of an administrator team and workers
- Ensure that the information flow between the head office and the location is smooth.
- Management of the trade union relation and collaboration with human resources and General Manager
- Responsible with the operation manager of the operational reporting as per the procedure definition
- Respect of the deadlines
- Solution and improvement provider he will suggest as per his experience or innovation spirit new method, process and way to work
- Ensure the correct diffusion of the mark in the location
- Management of operational meeting with his team or with the head office
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in related positions as manager or leader
- Experience in catering companies is mandatory, remote sites is a plus
- Deep knowledge about Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- English and Spanish fluent, French is a plus
- Working under pressure, results oriented, team leadership, dynamic, proactive, problem solving
CONTRACT: Permanent contract – Starting date as soon as possible
LOCATION: Position located in remote sites - Chile
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
With origins in Group Catair in 1996 and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With revenues under management of almost 2 Billion Euros in 2018-19 and 34,900 employees world-wide in 58 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.