Newrest is looking for a Project Manager to support its activities in The Netherlands.
With the business growing, Newrest is looking for ambitious new members to join the Dutch team!
You will work under the responsibility of Newrest’s Country Manager in charge of the Dutch activities and Newrest Group IT Director.
As Project Manager, you will be managing for different clients the continuous process of improvements of the Buy on Board systems (Back Office software, POS, BI). Advising new functionalities, managing CR’s, roll-outs, trouble shooting, helpdesk management, physical training(s) to users, updating manuals and managing repairs and hardware maintenance. In your role you will be working with direct clients and third-party suppliers to align functionalities. Project management skills are required to reach the company goals regarding systems migrations and improvements, Team management skills will be required as you’ll have one project officer POS & Data Analytics to manage. Furthermore, you will support Newrest Netherlands IT Manager & Newrest Group IT department on different/various projects within the country or group.
- Managing Buy-On-Board software’s for different clients
- Managing Buy-On-Board Research & Development for clients and prospects
- Reporting all R&D topics with Newrest Group IT department
- Managing one project officer (POS & Data Analytics)
- Managing deployment, updates and migration projects
- Create and manage roadmaps of new functionalities and needs clients
- Managing CR processes
- Maintain helpdesk
- Maintain, set-up and monitor MDM tools
- Support users with Q&A’s
- Organize users training on the proper use and good practise of IT tools
- Repair management (physical, monitoring, financially)
- Reporting to clients and/or internally
- Managing Data reports (SQL (report builder), Power BI, other data intelligent tools
- Maintain existing data management tools
- Report on several bases to clients, internally and third-parties parties
- Fully collaborate with Newrest Group IT and Digital department
This description is not limited and some other achievements could be requested to you according to client and company needs. Your role must be accomplished in compliance with Group standards and guidelines, including involvement, sense of responsibility, ethics, transparency and honesty.
- Software Project Management
- Good analysis skills, business and result oriented
- Full autonomy with good sharing skills
- 4-years’ experience in software deployment (international is a plus)
- Conduct of change
- Dutch and English fluent speaker
- Knowledge of Buy-On-Board business or retail will be appreciated
- Knowledge on Prologistica or Travex360 software would be important assets
- SQL Server database knowledge, SQL queries
- Knowledge on SQL Server Reporting Services and/or PowerBI
- French and/or Spanish speaker would be a plus
With origins in Group Catair in 1996 and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With revenues under management of almost 2 Billion Euros in 2018-19 and 34,900 employees world-wide in 58 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.