Newrest is looking for a Supply Manager for its Inflight Unit in the USA.
The Supply Manager hires members of his/her team, trains them, discipline them and terminates them if appropriate. You are managing Supply Department for Raleigh unit, reporting directly to the Unit Manager and Purchasing Manager.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
You will work closely with the unit Director, your direct supervisor.
Your role with the help of your assistant will be focused on following duties:
- Organize and plan the work of the storekeepers;
- Ensure proper storage of goods in order to facilitate the outflow of stock;
- Monitor incoming and outgoing stocks;
- Monitor deadlines for food consumption;
- Conduct inventories of stocks every weekend;
- Monitor the new items to be created in WINREST;
- Oversee updates of orders, receipt of goods and inputs invoices in WINREST;
- Place orders for resupply;
- Manage waste;
- Respect the rules of hygiene and safety regulations;
Domain of intervention – General duties of the Supply Department:
The Supply Manager manages other employees performing the following tasks:
- Moving Grocery, Fridge & Freezer product from receiving to storage and to the floor
- Prioritize, organize, and ensure stock is put away promptly, following all instructions
- Dispose products in fridges & freezers so they are easy to grab / collect
- Ensure all products have shelf tags and / or appropriate labels
- Accurately complete routine documentation, such as pick sheets, manifests, and unload lists
- Rotating stock in freezer units, walk-in fridge, and other designated storage areas
- Must wear security equipment & outfit while on duty
- Notify Manager of any special orders or product requests from other departments
- Ensure cleanliness of department
- Adhere to all laws and policies with regards to unit operations, health, safety, & hygiene compliance
- Any additional job responsibilities as required by the Team Lead, Lead-Hand or Manager
- College diploma / bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, quality, technical or business related field.
- Prior experience in logistics for Inflight Catering is an asset
- Good knowledge of HACCP & food safety standards;
- Skillful for supply computer software;
- Licenced for lifts and skyjacks;
- 2 years experience in stock management;
- Management experience
- Ability to lift items / packages (up to 35 lbs. / 15 kg)
- Ability to read in English, write in English, speak in English
- Ability to work during weekends on a regular basis
- Ability to work occasionally early mornings & late nights
CONTRACT : Full Time
LOCATION: Position located in Raleigh – USA
SALARY: Depending on experience and profile
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.6 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
Newrest is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Newrest maintains a drug-free workplace and is committed to building inclusion and leveraging diversity.