- Ensure Newrest's contractual commitments are respected
- Maximize customer and guest satisfaction
- Supervise the entire scope of work: catering, housekeeping, logistic, facility management and more
- Recruit, train and develop the staff necessary for the smooth running of operations and in accordance with the budget established with the Management of Newrest
- Follow and enforce the QHSE protocols and guidelines established in collaboration with the QHSE department
- Supervise the management of supplies and stocks and set up monitoring procedures and regular controls to minimize possible losses and thefts
- Experience in catering operations (Project Manager, Operation Director, Camp boss of several sites)
- Good analysis skills, business and result oriented
- Full autonomy with good sharing skills
- International experience
- Arabic and English fluent speaker
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 58 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest’s conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensures that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newrest experience is unique, optimized and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.