Newrest is looking for a Project Manager to support its activities in Qatar.
- Responsible for P & L of the operations until the Unit Profit.
- Always ensure the client satisfaction and HSE compliance with group’s standards.
- Ensure with our Clients’ representatives and Operations Supervisor that we:
- Maximize the client satisfaction
- Manage efficiently our human resources (productivity and quality)
- Meet the cost targets and HSE standards
- Initiate required training
- Responsible for the proper service delivery and respect of contractual; terms for the best interest of Newrest Gulf.
- Respect assigned cost and sales targets.
- Ensure proper stock and cash book management
- Submit all the necessary report on time
- Guarantee the proper implementation of our HSE standards
- Ensure the respect of the service level agreement with our clients is met.
- Update HSE matrix and review staff performance.
- Train the staff.
- Ensure proper menu planning and work schedules are implemented.
- Responsible for implementing company discipline and grievance procedure.
- Ensure staffs are efficiently supervised to ensure all HSE rules and procedures are followed and accidents are properly reported.
- Be proficient in client communication and reporting to his manager.
- Implement a clear working procedure with each site added with a strict reporting (minute of each meeting and discussion to be recorded, each official communication to be recorded, action plan to be strictly followed etc.)
- Higher diploma in food management or related subject.
- Fluent in English and preferably Arabic.
- 15 years’ experience in catering management.
- 5 years’ experience in provision of catering at offshore locations or remote areas.
- Shall be based in Halul.
- Shall be fully authorized to manage provision of the SERVICES.
- Shall have daily contact with QP’s Services Supervisor & Camp-bosses at all Offshore Locations.
- Shall conduct regular visits to Offshore Locations.
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 58 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest’s conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensures that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newrest experience is unique, optimized and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.