- To ensure the production of clean, nutritious, and timely bakery and confectionery products to the client.
- Your skill in baking high-quality treats should be matched by your creativity to develop new amazing tastes and recipes
- Responsible for bakery products, bakery cleanliness, and cost-effective innovative dishes.
- Strive for better presentation methods by maintaining the highest standard of service.
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders
- To ensure all HSE rules & procedures are followed and hazards/near miss and accidents are properly reported
- Self-develop in learning new bakery products for the better satisfaction of clients.
- Extend full co-operation to senior staff in maintaining operational harmony.
- 10 years’ experience with reputable hotels/industrial catering organizations in the preparation of Continental sweet dishes, pastries, etc.
- Good command in English.
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 58 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified, and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste, and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest’s conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensure that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newest experience is unique, optimized and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.