- Responsible for all warehouse operations activities including shipping and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting warehouse transactions, maintaining records and overseeing storage of surplus inventory and property for the site.
- Receive and inspect all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders, processes and distribute documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents, and track damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Make intra and inter-site deliveries of requested surplus office furniture and merchandise; maintains records of all deliveries.
- Fill supply requisitions assist the buyer to order adequate merchandise and supplies; deliver orders to the central purchasing department.
- Receive, store, tag and track surplus property, prepare property lists for items to be consumed or discarded.
- Ship canceled and damaged items back to vendor as appropriate
- Ensure QHSE standards and procedures are implemented.
- Perform inventories as per company standards
- Secondary school education.
- 10 years’ experience in catering/hotel food materials warehouse management.
- Excellent knowledge of computerized stock control systems.
- Good Knowledge of all types of provisions receiving purchasing issuing and FIFO methods, etc.
- Fluent in English (Speaking, Writing and Reading) and preferably Arabic.
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 58 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified, and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste, and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest’s conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensure that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newest experience is unique, optimized and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.