Newrest is looking for General Maintenance Technician to support its activities in Qatar.
- A/c servicing, gas refilling, etc.
- Checking all lighting in the Camp and Office facility and change or repair whenever necessary.
- Checking and repair of all water heaters in the Camp Site.
- Periodic checking and preventive maintenance of kitchen equipment.
- Preventive maintenance and repair of washing machines, dryers, and iron in the laundry.
- To sort out all wiring and electrical issues in camp and office.
- To observe all safety rules and procedures.
- To raise HSE/Hazard awareness by actively participating in all HSE Near Miss/ Unsafe act and condition reporting.
- Electrical Technician with knowledge and experience of troubleshooting/repairing/ maintaining all types of heavy-duty kitchen equipment.
- Shall carry out offshore site investigations and submit detailed findings report and recommendations.
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 58 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest’s conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensures that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newrest experience is unique, optimized and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.