- To assist Cook in preparation and presentation of food Continental/Asian or Bakery products.
- To ensure proper mopping and cleanliness of the kitchen
- To observe all safety rules and procedures.
- To ensure that all equipment and materials are not left in a dangerous state.
- To ensure all HSE rules & procedures are followed and hazards/near miss and accidents are properly reported.
- To assist in the preparation of soups, salads, b/fast, chapattis, paratha, poori and rice.
- To assist in mis-en-place.
- To sort out stores and maintain stores including meat, fish, vegetable freezers and dry stores in a neat and orderly manner.
- To sort out/dispose the garbage after each shift.
- 5 years’ experience with reputable hotels/catering organization as cook / asst. cook in specified fields making (main courses, starters, sandwiches, salads and sweets)
- Good command in English.
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 58 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified, and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste, and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest’s conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensure that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newest experience is unique, optimized and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.