- To assist the Head Butcher in providing an efficient butchery service for all types of meat, fowl, game and fish.
- Effectively execute assigned daily cleaning and maintenance work daily. To include but not limited to, sweeping and mopping floors, walk-in organization, and trash removal.
- Follow strictly all the procedures related to the handling of raw meat particularly storing and defrosting procedures.
- Minimize wastages through optimum use of butchery tools and techniques.
- Ensure that all butchered meat, game, fowl and fish is made available for cooking at the required time.
- Supply kitchen with all suitable bones, for stock.
- 10 years’ experience as a butcher with reputable hotels / industrial catering organizations.
- Must be experienced in cutting, filleting and proportioning meat/poultry/fish.
- Good command in English.
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 58 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified, and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste, and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest’s conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensure that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newest experience is unique, optimized and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.