- Maintaining the highest standards of service to clients.
- Fully assist in food service, clearance, and store cleanliness.
- Have full menu knowledge of food being served at the site.
- Directly supervise and coordinates activities of waiters engaged in serving food.
- Buffet set up and food pickup (A la’carte and Table d hote’)
- Prepare, follow- up and validate duty roaster and timesheet.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- Daily store requisition and pickup for the department.
- Cleaning and hygiene of the dining and related work area.
- To report and where possible take action in relation to any incident, fire accident, loss or damage.
- To ensure all HSE rules & procedures are followed and hazards/near miss and accidents are reported.
- 5 years’ experience in reputable hotels/catering organization as a head waiter.
- Good knowledge and experiences to layout of VIP dining and large-scale various parties & functions.
- Good command of English
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 58 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified, and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste, and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest’s conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensure that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newest experience is unique, optimized and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.