- Ensure 100% compliance of all the company’s HSE, Quality and Food Safety requirements as detailed in the Integrated HSE, Quality and Food Safety Management System are implemented and maintained in the assigned sites;
- Ensure proper implementation for reporting such Man hours worked, LTIF, TRIR, etc, and assess the achievement of targets set. Send monthly HSE Statistics to Clients on the 1st day of every month.
- Intervene/help with corrective & preventive action report (CPAR) action implementation as required and follow up of the CPAR Log.
- Monitor compliance to FSMS & QMS requirements; verify all required monitoring documents weekly.
- Undertake at least 4 audits and 12 inspections on HSE, Quality & FSMS audits and update risk assessments of all activities as required, to ensure ongoing awareness of the need to minimize risks.
- Ensure customer satisfaction survey is completed by the Operations team and reported to Operations Manager quarterly.
- 100% compliance to monitor and ensure food samples, hand swabs and surface swabs are sent to the laboratory and are analyzed as per company requirement.
- To attend to all internal and external customer complaints within 24 hours of report and achieve satisfactory response within 48hrs and satisfactory closure of actions within the agreed target date.
- Participate to investigation on any Alleged Food Poisoning and other High Potential Injuries (LTI, MTC & RWC) reported. Initiate the investigation within 24hrs of reporting. Company QHSE Manager to be informed on each related actions taken.
- Report any incident, accident & unsafe act to the management.
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 58 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensures that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newrest experience is unique, optimized and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.