- Strive for better presentation methods by maintaining the highest standard of service.
- Responsible for bakery products, bakery cleanliness, and cost-effective innovative dishes.
- To develop and train a minimum of one bakery helpers/Pastry Man to be proficient in basic bakery skills and thereby make them eligible for promotion to a higher post.
- To ensure all HSE rules & procedures are followed and hazards/near miss and accidents are properly reported.
- To raise HSE/Hazard awareness by actively participating in all HSE meetings.
- To follow NEWRET GULF HSE plan.
- Self-develop in learning new bakery products for the better satisfaction of client.
- Extent full co-operation to senior staff in maintaining operational harmony
- Respect and follow up QHSE policies & must rules.
- Report any incident, accident & unsafe act to the management.
- 5 years of experience with reputable hotels/catering organizations in the preparation of Arabic and Continental sweet dishes, pastries, etc.
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 58 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified, and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste, and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest’s conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensure that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newrest experience is unique, optimized, and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.