- To assist in the preparation of soups, salads, b/fast.
- To assist in mis-en-place.
- To ensure proper mopping and cleanliness of the kitchen
- To observe all safety rules and procedures.
- To ensure that all equipment and materials are not left in a dangerous state.
- To ensure all HSE rules & procedures are followed and hazards/near misses and accidents are properly reported.
- To raise HSE/Hazard awareness by actively participating in all HSE meetings.
- To follow GULF HSE plan.
- To report and where possible to take action in relation to any accident, fire incident, loss or damage.
- To ensure proper grooming and hygiene.
- To sort out stores and maintain stores including meat, fish, vegetable freezers and dry stores in a neat and orderly manner.
- To sort out/dispose of the garbage after each shift.
- 5 years’ experience with reputable hotels/catering organizations in the preparation, cooking, and serving of Filipino Dishes.
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 58 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensure that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newrest experience is unique, optimized, and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.