- To be responsible for the routine cleaning of allotted rooms, toilets, washrooms, public rooms, and offices.
- To operate simple machinery such as vacuum cleaner, floor polishing machine, and care for it as necessary.
- To know and observe all safety rules and procedures.
- To ensure that all equipment and material are not left in a dangerous state.
- To report and where possible take action in relation to any incident, fire accident, loss, or damage.
- To ensure all HSE rules & procedures are followed and hazards/near misses and accidents are reported.
- To raise HSE/Hazard awareness by actively participating in all HSE meetings.
- To follow NEWREST GULF HSE plan.
- To ensure proper grooming and hygiene.
- Good command of English and preferably Arabic. 5 years’ experience as a Room boy with reputable hotels/catering organizations.
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 58 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified, and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste, and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest’s conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensure that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newrest experience is unique, optimized, and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.