- To plan menus.
- To indent for provisions of goods &materials.
- To ensure a high-level standard of hygiene.
- To maintain costs as per norms and report it through the given system
- To be responsible for work allocation on his site/camp.
- To ensure all levels, crew rooms, public areas, toilets, and offices are neat and clean.
- To ensure that laundry services are of a high standard.
- To be responsible for implementing company discipline and grievance procedures.
- To develop and train national & ex-pat staff at the site level.
- To observe all safety rules and procedures.
- To effectively supervise staff to ensure all HSE rules & procedures are followed and hazards/ near misses and accidents are properly reported.
- To raise HSE/Hazard awareness by actively participating in all HSE meetings.
- To attend and acquire certification in Intermediate HACCP, Intermediate Food Hygiene, and apply this in the operations on site.
- Implementation of QMS & FSMS on site.
- Implementation of client standard norms & procedures and instructions.
- Responsible for all company reporting (daily, weekly, monthly.)
- To follow the company HSE plan and achieve HSE targets set in the yearly HSE Plan.
- In charge of communication with the client at the site level.
- To be proficient in basic firefighting, and first aid.
- To ensure that all materials and equipment are not left in a dangerous state.
- To ensure that the KPI matrix is followed
- Higher Diploma in Catering/Hotel Management or related subject (Preferable in Industrial Catering)
- 5 years’ experience in managing catering services.
- 3 years’ experience in catering at off shore or remote areas. Good administration skills.
- Fluent in English and preferably Arabic.
- Shall be fully authorized to supervise the kitchen, administration, and staff management.
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 58 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified, and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste, and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest’s conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensure that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newrest experience is unique, optimized, and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.