Newrest is looking for a Project Manager to support its buy on board activities in The Netherlands.
Scope of Job
To ensure exceptional customer service/satisfaction, plus coordinating and supervising services and delivery to clients
Anticipating and interpreting client’s needs, making them understood across the Buy on Board Teams
To maintain excellent relationship with the customers local representatives
Representative of the Newrest Brand: The Account Manager is the first point of contact for the customer, they must maintain brand integrity across the Company.
- Responsible for assigned client portfolio
- Ensure all Buy on Board information (manuals, specifications, programming norms) are distributed to and understood by all departments in their unit (ops/invoicing, equipment, pick and pack, etc)
- Ensure correct delivery and service to the customer is in accordance with the contractual terms
- Ensure excellent long-term relationships with clients to retain and develop new business with existing clients
- To ensure fluid internal + external communication
- Answer all incidents to customers within 24 hours in line with instructions from Country Manager
- In charge of weekly, monthly and quality reports for their customer portfolio
- Responsible for informing all departments of operational items that require attention.
Activities – External
- Ensure excellent relationship with customers through local meetings and follow up on service levels
- Obtain all relevant data from the customer and distribute internally (flight schedules, a/c registration, range change, promotions etc)
- Inform customers in advance of delivery discrepancies (out of stock, change of spec) or any other relevant local matter within 24 hours
- Anticipate and follow up on any new service/product
- Follow up on complaints and liaise with Country Head regarding required actions to be taken and information shared with the customer
- Participate in meetings and seminars as necessary
Activities – Internal
- Update and Follow up weekly road map for their customer portfolio.
- Distribute and control all documentation to Departments involved (specs, range changes, and pricing etc)
- Maintain manuals and client files up-to-date and available
- Participate in planning and execution of range presentations
- Ensure the relevant departments are using the correct customer software and processes in a timely fashion (ie, on-line inventory reporting, ordering of products, etc)
- Manage customer invoice payments ensuring the account remains in agreed credit terms
- Maintain central customer matrix in central location.
Meeting – Reporting
- Participate in weekly and monthly Customer meetings
- Meetings with unit for service follow up
- Weekly sales report to Retail Director and Customer
- Monthly Business Review – customer and Retail Director
- Provide customer project updates
- Authority to make any changes required to deliver the customer retail program in line with agreed service levels.
- Act within the commercial contract and approved targets
Personal Success Factor
- Client process and quality driven
- Well organized
- Consistent and Clear in internal and external communication
- Flexible and open to new ideas
- Team Player and Team Coach
- Fluid communication with customers (international language communication)
- Understand and Respect cultural differences of customers
- IT Skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Winrest)
- Represent the Newrest Brand + Image at all times
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 58 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest’s conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensures that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newrest experience is unique, optimized and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.