Newrest is hiring an Internal Auditor!
Humility, simplicity, efficiency and a sense of responsibility are Newrest's values.
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 58 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
For more information https://www.newrest.eu/
Reporting to the Vice President Strategy, you will work within the Group's subsidiaries on all continents in a very reactive manner within the framework of internal audit assignments to guarantee our accounting and financial processes. You will be in direct contact with the Group's senior executives.
This progressive position will lead you to Finance Management positions, through one of our subsidiaries. Geographical mobility then an expatriation project are therefore a prerequisite.
- Carrying out financial audit (accounting, tax, legal, IT tools, etc.), process and organizational audit, aimed at controlling our risks, while respecting the Group's golden rules.
- Collaboration with country financial directions and country DGs to set up, monitor and implement 100-day action plans to implement the recommendations.
- Issuance of mission reports and transmission of results to the CEO
- Carrying out various mission: due diligence, compliance, migration, training, audit, forensic, etc.
- You may be required to work on more specific mission, to act as project manager when new countries are opened.
Graduate of a higher education course (BAC +5) in Accounting/Finance/Audit, you have proven experience in internal and external auditing.
A level of fluent English is essential for this position and fluency in another language (ideally Spanish) is highly appreciated.
Do you want to participate in the development of Newrest, to be at the heart of projects, in the heat of the action, and you know how to adapt to all types of environments and people?
Do you have the soul of an adventurer? You are a man/woman in the field and would like to join an international Group offering mobility throughout the world? This position is for you!
TYPE DE CONTRAT : Permanent position
LOCALISATION : HQ in Toulouse. Regular travel to the subsidiaries is to be expected for 50% of the time.