Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is a global leader in multi-sector catering. The Group, which reported assets under management of M€2,001.3 in 2018/19, employs 34,900 people in 58 countries.
Newrest Canada focuses on the Inflight Catering segment and managed, year after year, to develop a know-how and a clear professionalism towards its customers.
Implemented for more than 10 years in Canada, the company has been undergoing unprecedented growth.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in our Toronto office located near the airport, in Ontario. This is a full-time permanent position.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE ALREADY IN CANADA WITH A VALID DOCUMENT TO WORK.
WINFLIGHT & DATA SHEETS:
- Create new Technical Data Sheets
- Correction of existing ones
- Creation of new articles
- Printing of Technical Data Sheets books for each department before starting a new cycle.
- Creation and follow-up of cycle rotation tables by Cie
- Creation of "plating guides" and "menus" documents for each cycle of each company.
- Creation of Boarding Bills and/or ratio tables.
QDS / CUSTOMERS COMPLAINTS:
- Response to customer complaints and follow-up of corrective actions internally.
- Capture customer complaints in Newrest's internal quality management system (QMS)
COSTINGS / PRICES / INVOICING:
- Costings: Calculation of the cost of meals and calculation of sales prices offered to customers.
- Follow-up and update of customers' price grids • Internal transmission of Price Updates to be made in Winflight.
- Creation of flight masks in WF Flights
- Price control on the 1st flights of the cycle
- Answers to customer requests and transmission to department heads. Control of the good implementation.
- Receiving customers, proposing new menus in collaboration with the kitchen (Presentations)
- Ensure the link with local customer representatives (management of the stopover relationship and follow-up of problems)
- Welcoming the customer during visits/tastings in order to control their performance (Chef tables) This is a non-exhaustive list of the tasks that are required by a CSM.
- Previous experience in accounts management is preferred;
- Previous experience in business-to-business customer service is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills and good presentation is compulsory;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft package is a must;
- Be a team player;
- Be proactive and take initiative
How to Apply:
• Send RESUME to: email@example.com with the following information:
Full name, email address, phone number, postal address (mention job opportunity reference: YYZ – CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE)
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY APPLICATION WITHOUT A RESUME WILL BE DISREGARDED.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
Successful candidates will be required to provide photo ID, banking details and valid SIN for hiring process.
Apply today and be a part of our team, delivering exceptional catering services and food products to top–notch airlines all around the world!
NEWREST Catering Unlimited