Newrest is looking for a Dispatcher to join our team. The dispatcher will be responsible for scheduling drivers to the appropriate flights for the Salt Lake City airport. This position requires a lot of multi-tasking and coordination in a loud environment. The individual will need to be available to work both day and swing shift and be available to work every weekend.
- Ensure proper transmission of information regarding the production program and flight program of our clients using computer software.
- Enter all necessary information in the computer system upon receipt of client orders (e.g., email, fax) following the contractual procedures.
- Ensure flight after control are confirmed.
- Ensure business relationships with our client.
- Control delivery notes.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment and premises.
- Comply with safety rules and safety regulations within the company.
- High school diploma required
- Previous experience as a dispatcher preferred but not required
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Ability to handle stressful situations calmly and professionally
SALARY: $16.00 per hour
- Free company breakfast and lunch every day
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Accrual Based PTO
- Maternity Leave
Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail. With revenues under management of almost 1.9 Billion Euros in 2017-18 and 32,000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all its activities