Newrest ATL has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant to the Country Manager and General Manager is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Country Manager and Senior Leadership team through administrative support and project management. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management, prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to Country Manager and General Manager. Arrange and handle all logistics for meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Country Manager’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Country Manager, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement reflective of the Country Manager’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the Country Manager and General Manager to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Coordinate Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Receptionist and Office Manager duties, being the go person for office supplies, ordering lunch, event planning and other administrative duties
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have extensive knowledge of: Excel Spreadsheet software, Power Point, Visio and Word as well as other Microsoft suite software.
We offer competitive compensation and the defined benefits package below:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance premium
- 100% employer-paid for basic life insurance
- Paid company holidays
- 401(k) match
- Paid parental leave
- Free company lunch daily
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk and/or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel. The employee must also occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The temperature of the environment may fluctuate drastically from very cold to very warm temperatures. The noise level may range from moderate to very loud.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
With origins in Group Catair in 1996 and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With revenues under management of almost 1.9 Billion Euros in 2017-18 and 32,000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.