Newrest is hiring a project construction manager based in Toulouse (France).
Newrest, a in out-of-home food service, is a global leader in multi-sector catering. The Group sells its expertise in 57 countries across the world: every day, its 29'500 employees turn out 1,060 million meals.
Humility, simplicity, efficiency and a sense of responsibility are Newrest's values
Joining Newrest means participating in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure with unique career opportunities.
Attached to the Major Projects and CSR direction, you will be responsible of international construction projects.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT :
- Participate in the design and validation of technical plans,
- Research and validation of suppliers and ensure all follow-up of the construction phase in order to deliver a catering unit production within the deadlines and budgets set
- Coordinate and follow construction or renovation projects for production units
- Advise the subsidiaries on technical choices in maintenance operations
- Track activity of the construction sites and the progress of the different lots (large work, technical state body...) through regular points with companies and agents (subcontractors, suppliers, BE, architect)
- Produce project reporting
- Manage and coordinate construction contracts
- Track and control the budget and, track invoicing and financial items
- Apply procedures and report KPIs (construction ratio, feedback) of past or current projects
- Manage industrial construction and renovation projects in our international and French subsidiaries
- Analyze the functional and technical needs of the specifications
- Transcribe these needs into industrial technical characteristics or constraints
- Participate in the negotiation of supplier contracts and the monitoring of associated contractual terms
- Validate technical choices during the project
A graduate of an engineering school or other technical training specializing in the construction sector, you have at least 5 years of experience in a similar job or in the conduct of international work or projects.
Committed, proactive, flexible, you have a taste for challenge as well as a global understanding of the stakes for the construction of our sites.
- Technical expertise related to the construction of a structure (building, civil engineering...)
- Knowledge of the different trades involved in an industrial site
- Expertise of project management (expression of needs, planning, specifications, budgeting, Pert method, Gantt)
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD software
- Fluent English and French
- Capacity to analyze and synthesize
- Sense of teamwork and strength of proposal
- Reactivity and curiosity
TYPE OF CONTRACT : Permanent contract
LOCATION: Toulouse-based position. Frequent international travel can be done for 2 weeks a month.