Newrest is looking for a fridge supervisor to add to our team. The fridge supervisor will be in charge of assisting the manager by overseeing the department. Regular help with day-to-day tasks, directing work, and creating a plan of action are some of the many responsibilities that accompany this position.
- Assist in supervising and managing all fridge department employees
- Help with planning schedules
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed per Newrest requirements
- Communicate effectively with all crew members and team members
- Hold team members accountable for all expectation
- Perform other duties as assigned by your manager
- Strong leadership experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with non-exempt to upper management levels
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles and operational processes
- Good knowledge of HACCP & food safety standards
- Aptitude in showing self-initiative and follow-through
- Detail-oriented and ability to see high picture
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk and/or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel. The employee must also occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is also required to frequently inspect the manufacturing floor and will be exposed to noise levels that may range from moderate to loud.
- Free company breakfast and lunch every day
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Accrual Based PTO
- Maternity Leave
Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail. With revenues under management of almost 1.9 Billion Euros in 2017-18 and 32,000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all its activities