- To organize all the resources within the Kitchen and other areas under his responsibility
- To ensure timely preparation of food as per set menu and within the set cost.
- To ensure quality, quantity, and hygienic food are served with particular emphasis on presentation. To try and ensure minimum / no wastage (excess food balance).
- To ensure that all norms, procedures, policies, documentation logs pertaining to HSE / HACCP company standards are followed and records maintained.
- MUST be a Turkish national.
- Minimum two-three years’ experience as Cook.
- Having knowledge and skills in the preparation of Turkish food, sweets, and butchery.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified, and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste, and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest’s conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensure that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newrest experience is unique, optimized and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.