- Prepare a wide variety of confectionary items following traditional and modern Turkish recipes.
- Preparing Turkish and Continental Sweets dishes, pastry goods, etc.
- Responsible for cleanliness and cost-effective innovative dishes.
- To ensure quality, quantity, and hygienic food is served with particular emphasis on presentation.
- To try and ensure minimum / no wastage (excess food balance).
- MUST be a Turkish national.
- Minimum two-three years’ experience as Sweet Maker.
- Proficient in preparing Turkish and Continental Sweets dishes, pastry goods, etc.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified, and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste, and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest’s conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensure that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newrest experience is unique, optimized and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.