- Prepare, follow- up and validate duty roaster and time sheet.
- Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Assure food service is done on time as per food hygiene standards.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures
- Directly supervise and coordinates activities of waiters engaged in serving food.
- Maintaining highest standards of service to client.
- Fully assist in food service, clearance, and store cleanliness.
- To ensure all HSE rules & procedures are followed and hazards/near miss and accidents are reported.
- MUST be a Turkish national.
- Experience in the middle east is a Must
- Presentable personality with good English communication skills
- Ability to manage a team of waiters from Asian countries.
Our 34,900 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified, and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste, and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest’s conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensure that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newrest experience is unique, optimized and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.