Newrest is recruiting a Senior Finance & IT Manager for its joint venture in Philippines.
You will be part of a large International Group, of French origin, 95% owned by its managers. The Newrest SOS is a joint venture between Newrest Group and Filipino shareholders, operating in Manpower services (both landbased and offshore) and Logistics support.
Reporting to the Country Manager (in the day-to-day) and Group CFO (matrix organization) you will take full responsibility of administration and financial aspects in the country where Newrest operates.
As Business Partner you will have a key role in the implementation of the group strategy in the country.
- Manage and train the local administrative team (accounting, cash collection, tax & legal, treasury, internal control, cost control)
- Ensure the production of the subsidiary's corporate accounts and guarantee compliance with local accounting, tax, audit and other government regulations and social obligations
- Set up and apply group standards and procedures within the subsidiary
- Lead the budget process (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow, CAPEX, etc…)
- Organize Boards of Directors and Shareholders' Meetings
- Manage relations with the supervisory authorities
- Elaborate monthly reporting and ensure control of activities as well as operational dashboards
- Manage closely the cash position with banking institutions and the shareholders
- Manage and maintain a good business relationship with third parties: customers, suppliers, auditors, insurance broker, tax administration and shareholders
- Ensure a daily relationship with the company's head office and be able to provide adhoc analysis upon request.
- At least 5+ years of managerial work experience in finance, audit or accounting work
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the Philippines, preferably with auditing background from an auditing firm or client perspective or both.
- Detail-oriented and can work under pressure, Analytical, quantitative, systematic and organized.
- International work experience will be an advantage
- Finance Master’s Degree
- Forecasting skills
- Multi-cultural teams management
- Used to work in an international environment, looking for a challenging position in a growing up company. A worldwide mobility is possible, for future assignment.
Permanent contract - Starting date as soon as possible
Specialist in out-of-home catering in 58 countries, and the only player to intervene in all sectors of catering and related services, Newrest is one of the world leaders in multi-sector catering.
Our 29,500 committed and talented employees do what is necessary to offer consumers balanced, diversified and tasty meals while scrupulously respecting hygiene and food safety standards.
We are fervently invested in respecting essential environmental values. The use of local, fresh and seasonal products, our responsible purchasing policy, the treatment and reduction of waste, the fight against food waste and the use of responsible packaging are behaviors that illustrate Newrest’s conviction in terms of ecology.
Our drive and passion for technological innovation ensures that we are market leaders focused on modern, efficient work practices whilst delivering excellent customer service and delicious culinary experiences. The Newrest experience is unique, optimized and memorable.
What characterizes us: Humility - Simplicity - Efficiency - Responsibility.