Newrest offers career opportunities within a group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries present in the world. Implemented for more than 10 years in Montreal, the company undergoes an unprecedented growth.
Newrest Montreal focuses on the Inflight Catering segment and managed, years after years, to develop a know-how and a clear professionalism towards its customers.
We are quickly looking for a Slicer following the increase in our activity.
As Tranche Agent, you will report to the Food department, and you will report to Production managers and Kitchen managers.
This is a morning shift (usually 5:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.).
Main function :
You participate in the shaping of food according to the airlines requirements, specifications and provide the Kitchen and the Preparation departments with the processed products.
- Cut the raw materials by respecting the grammages and the specifications of the companies
- Cover, label and store sliced and started products at the end of each operation
- Control and respect the BBD
- Carry out the sanitation and decanting of fruits and vegetables in the appropriate setting
- Clean the cutting utensils, the equipment and the worktops
- Clean, wash and sanitize premises and equipment in accordance with the cleaning plan at the end of each shift
- Complete the various HACCP documents
- Apply at all times good hygiene and manufacturing practices and safety and security rules
- To be punctual
- Team working
- Have a driver's license and be transported
- Be available for a shift starting at 5 a.m.
- Be dynamic and proactive
- Taking initiative
- Cooking experience preferable
- Good command of English
Type of contract: full-time and permanent
Salary: 14.18 $ CAD / H
Benefits: health coverage after 3 months of work, French courses offered for volunteers
How to Apply:
- Send your CV to: email@example.com with the following information:
Full name, email address, telephone number, postal address and mention the reference of the ad: YUL - SLICER
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY APPLICATION WITHOUT CV WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES ALREADY PRESENT IN CANADIAN TERRITORY WITH A VALID WORKING DOCUMENT.
Successful candidates will be required to present, during the recruitment process: photo ID, banking information and a valid SIN number.
NEWREST Catering Unlimited.